Welcome to NI DAY 2017
February 10, 2017
Welcome to NI DAY 2017
04 March, 2017 – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
NI’s mission consists of encouraging productivity, innovation and discovery.
NI brings you the biggest Academic Day conference in Cairo, Egypt for Educators, Professors and Researchers. This free event will showcase an exhibit of the latest applications using NI Technology in the academic and research fields. Join us at this conference to explore the latest innovative technologies that equip students and professors with skills to succeed in research & industry.
Why Attend NI Academic Day?
- Hear firsthand about new trends and best practices: Visionary keynote, innovative demonstrations and technical sessions give you a look into advancements to solve your engineering challenges.
- Network and learn: Connect with a number of peers and domain experts from academia and research institutions.
- Meet the experts: Connect with NI engineers and NI Alliance Partners who can show you the latest technologies, help meet your application needs, and answer questions.
- Find the tools and knowledge you need: Discover how solutions based on NI platforms can save you time and money without sacrificing flexibility and longevity.
- Learn about the latest updates: including LabVIEW software and emerging hardware platforms.
Attendees will see live demonstrations of NI education solutions. All in the purpose of introducing to the engineering classrooms the concept of experiential learning and ‘Do Engineering’, and advanced research.
Attend NIDays to network with thousands of industry experts and NI employees worldwide to learn about the latest technologies and trends in design, test, and control. Hear about recent software upgrades including NI LabVIEW, emerging hardware platforms, and industry applications. Learn how you can accelerate your productivity without sacrificing flexibility and longevity using the NI software-centric platform.
Who Should Attend
NIDays is the ideal venue for engineers, scientists, and academicians to gain and share information about the latest on how a software-centric platform approach impacts user-defined systems.
NIDays attendees include:
- Engineers in charge of recommending or developing test and measurement, instrumentation, and control systems
- Design engineers
- Scientists and researchers
- Professors and educators
- System integrators
- Third-party developers
Keynote and Technical Presentations
Each NIDays features a keynote presentation, several technical sessions and hands-on training. Industry experts along with NI employees showcase the latest in NI software, emerging hardware, processing technologies, and applications.