Ain Shams University ( Faculty of Engineering)
Ain Shams University, as the third Egyptian university, was founded in July 1950 under the name of “Ibrahim Pasha University”. It participated with the two earlier universities, “Cairo University” (Fua’d the 1st ) and “Alexandria University” (Farouk the 1st) in fulfilling the message of universities and meeting the increasing demand of youth for higher education. When it was first established, Ain Shams University comprised a number of distinguished faculties and academic institutes, which were later developed into university.
Ain Shams University seeks to achieve excellence in the field of higher education and scientific research at the local, regional and global in a climate of independence, freedom, democracy, equality and contribute to the service of .society and achieve sustainable development
- Integrating a culture of total quality and continuous improvement in the educational process and research.
- Enrich the theoretical knowledge and applied in accordance with ethical standards, social and cultural life of society.
- Spreading the culture and ethics of scientific research.
- Strengthen cooperation between the University and other universities, scientific research centers locally, regionally and globally.
- Development of educational programs in light of the standards of local, regional and global levels.
- Provide students with the latest sources of knowledge and modern technology to develop their ability in innovation, leadership and self-learning, teamwork and competition.
- Strengthening the continuing education and distance education.
- Activating the role of the centers and units of a special nature to provide research and advisory services to the community.